Friday, December 12, 2008

Walking and waiting...

Since I will be at home for the next 4 months at least, I reckon I need to start blogging again. a blog with Iffah's name wouldn't suffice so I have decided to start a new one.

And I have also decided to stop being so overly critical.... Well, I wouldn't want to admit that I am very negative. I have always preferred to see myself as analytical and sociological, hence accepting without questioning and critiquing has never been my style. But hey, I realise I'm getting older and so I should stop being so bitter and just enjoy whatever there is. Yup, just enjoy and appreciate life.

So rite now, I am really trying to enjoy my last few weeks of pregnancy. With the gloomy economy and lesser year end bonus I am reserving all the zoo or jurong bird park trips till later. Rite now, its free trips to parks and all. So , I have had my walking at marina barrage last week and Jacob Ballas today. Thank God the weather's good...I really hope to be able to go to Hort Park and do more walks at the beaches ... so that the wait for adik will not be too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Speaking as a mum © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner